1. MLTIC shall at all times maintain editorial integrity, independence and impartiality.
2. MLTIC, being a Free Access to Law initiative, shall promote free access to Malaysian legal and tax information.
3. MLTIC shall only publish materials gathered from sources listed in the MLTIC List of Sources and are directly relevant to the theory and practice of Malaysian law and tax, as categorised in the MLTIC Content Classification.
4. MLTIC shall comply with all applicable laws in Malaysia, particularly the copyright, privacy and data protection laws.
5. MLTIC shall not publish materials that are illegal, immoral, indecent, undesirable, violent or pornographic in nature, or that promote vices such as sexual services, tobacco products, liquor, weapons or narcotics.
6. MLTIC shall not promote or pursue any political, racial or religious agenda.
7. MLTIC shall not endorse or favour, or give an impression of endorsing or favouring, any individual, organization, publication, event, service or product, even if that individual, organization, publication, event, service or product supports MLTIC financially or otherwise. MLTIC may however provide those privileges that such individual, organization, publication, event, service or product is contractually entitled to as a sponsor, advertiser or contributor of MLTIC.
8. MLTIC shall exercise due caution in publishing or reproducing sensitive or potentially controversial materials.
9. MLTIC may allow advertisements or advertorials, but shall ensure that they are clearly distinguished from the editorial contents. MLTIC shall not participate in any advertisement schemes, where MLTIC does not have a direct control over the advertisements and advertisers.