4. The Subscriber may copy, download or print the materials on the Portal for personal or non-commercial use provided all copyright and other notices contained in the original material are retained on all copies of that material. The Subscriber may create a link to the Portal. The Subscriber shall not adapt, modify, republish or reproduce or use for any public or commercial purposes the materials on this website without the prior written permission of the Publisher.
5. The Publisher disclaims all warranties on the Portal and MLTIC Alerts, including the warranty of the quality, veracity, accuracy, completeness or currency of the Contents and the fitness of the Portal for any particular purpose. The Publisher disclaims and excludes all forms of liabilities for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage caused directly, indirectly or incidentally to the use of or inability to use the Portal and MLTIC Alerts. The Publisher specifically disclaims and excludes (without in anyway limiting the scope of the first sentence of this clause) all forms of liabilities for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage caused directly, indirectly or incidentally to (a) errors in or omissions from the Portal and MLTIC Alerts including errors and omissions in the Contents; computer viruses transmitted from or other functional defects of the Portal and MLTIC Alerts; delay, temporary interruption, unavailability or suspension, and/or failure in performance, of the Portal and MLTIC Alerts.
6. The Contents are for informational purposes only. They are not intended to replace or serve as substitute for any professional advice, consultation or service. The Publisher disclaims and excludes all liabilities in respect of anything done or omitted to be done in reliance upon the whole or any part of the Contents.
7. If any of the disclaimers or exclusions of liabilities mentioned in this document is prohibited or otherwise fail, the Publisher’s liability is limited to RM100.00 (Malaysian Ringgit one hundred only).
8. The Subscriber is granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited license to access and use the Portal and MLTIC Alerts for research purposes. The Subscriber shall not commercially exploit the Contents.
9. The Subscriber shall not store, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, display and/or sell the Contents, commercially or otherwise, except with the prior written permission of the Publisher. The Subscriber may however disseminate, transmit, distribute, and/or display the links to the Contents, subject to the applicable laws. The links must directly (without intermediate pages) lead the reader to the Contents on the Portal.
10. The Subscriber shall not decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the software or other functions and features of the Portal and/or MLTIC Alerts. The Subscriber shall not use any software or process to track usage of the Portal and/or MLTIC Alerts including information about users, and monitor or copy the Contents.
11. The Subscriber undertakes to acquire and set-up all equipment including hardware and software compatible and necessary to have access to the Portal and receive MLTIC Alerts from time to time. The Subscriber also undertakes to obtain all necessary licenses and approvals to access and use the Portal and/or MLTIC Alerts from time to time.
12. The Subscriber, at the time of subscription or at any time during the subscription, shall provide, completely and accurately, all information about the Subscriber as required by the Publisher. The Subscriber shall promptly notify the Publisher of any changes to such information.
14. The Publisher may, at its sole discretion, reject an application for subscription to the Service without giving any reason whatsoever. The Publisher may, at its sole discretion, terminate or suspend the Service to the Subscriber at any time without notice or without giving any reason.
15. The Portal and/or the MLTIC Alerts may contain hyperlinks to websites or databases operated by third parties. These hyperlinks are provided merely for the convenience of the Subscribers. The Publisher shall not be responsible for any errors, inaccuracies, acts or omissions of such third parties. The Publisher shall also not be responsible for the availability of such websites or databases, or for the contents of or hyperlinks in such websites or databases. The Publisher does not approve, sponsor or endorse such third party websites, databases or contents therein. The Publisher disclaims and excludes all liabilities for any damage caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content available on or from such websites or databases.
16. Any disputes arising from, or in connection with the use of the Portal shall be construed under the laws of Malaysia, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Kuala Lumpur.